The reefer's deep blue build

MMreef

What's the difference walt.. Care wise?
They are different spices, also helfrichi is collected in deeper waters, that's why they are less of them in LFS and also they are more $$$ because takes more effort and time to catch them.
BTW great looking set up!

The reefer

No difference at all. Exactly the same care. Reefer, any coral plans? Digging the shallow tank, clams? Nems?
Thanks WW. Well my tank is gonna b sps dominant. I'm looking for specific ones since my tank is limited in space. But I'm also planning to get sum really nice clams. Since its a look down tank the colors of the clams will look awesome.

The reefer

They are different spices, also helfrichi is collected in deeper waters, that's why they are less of them in LFS and also they are more $$$ because takes more effort and time to catch them.
BTW great looking set up!
Thanks Mark!

The reefer

A little update.
My tank has been up and running now for about 3 weeks. My fish r still doing great and I recently bought a really nice yellow candy hogfish from Walt. Thanks again Walt.
Since wednesday Half of my tank has been over taken right now with diatoms. I know this was gonna happen but man I want it gone already. But other than that everything has been going nice.

Reeflogic

Nice tank Jaime, looks like you're right there with me, waiting to add more stuff! Following along for the ride!

The reefer

Nice tank Jaime, looks like you're right there with me, waiting to add more stuff! Following along for the ride!
Thanks Doug. The wait is killing me. I already have a nice set of corals waiting to get in the tank. But I have to wait a bit longer to b on the safe side.