Tinned Reef

Rcunning8

Premium member
Dayyyyum tin!! What's that last chalice? And what's the third one? Any frags growing out man? Looking good! Still have chalices in their own tank? If so what's the chem at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinman

Dayyyyum tin!! What's that last chalice? And what's the third one? Any frags growing out man? Looking good! Still have chalices in their own tank? If so what's the chem at?

Last Chalice is the SC Dynamite :) yep had one frag growing out but developing very intresting patterns so not yet ready to let it go :) but may .. as i said really thinking of getting out :)

third one as in that pink sps ?? thats RMF diablo back in its full form ;) yes have one frag for sale .. will be posting them soon ..

and yes still in their own tank but its cleaner than my sps tank for some reason .. may be chalices are cleaning up the nitrates and phosphates ...dont know ..

tinman

lil update ..

well both tanks doing well except the main sps tank has only one fish and im struggling to keep the nutrient load up so sps wont strive ..

LPS tank is doing great except i lost 2 rainbow chalcie colonies out of blue and i cant tell why ( couple grand worth down the drain :cray: )

well enough of boring stuff .. couple of hot pics :)

faisal629

lil update ..

well both tanks doing well except the main sps tank has only one fish and im struggling to keep the nutrient load up so sps wont strive ..

LPS tank is doing great except i lost 2 rainbow chalcie colonies out of blue and i cant tell why ( couple grand worth down the drain :cray: )

well enough of boring stuff .. couple of pics

Wow great looking tank! Sorry for your loss with the chalice , same thought keeps me on edge when my apex disconnects from fusion!

What's the SPS in the last pic called?

tinman

Sorry to hear that. :( One of my big fears.
Wow great looking tank! Sorry for your loss with the chalice , same thought keeps me on edge when my apex disconnects from fusion!

What's the SPS in the last pic called?

Coral loss is inevitable man but ill be happy if i know the reason why they died .. sometimes they just die even when everything is perfect and that ticks me off lol

The last sps is Matt v rainbow envy :)