Tinned Reef

tinman

Noooooo! Dam that sucks man .
Sorry to hear that. Hope the rest of them bounce back for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sorry to read about this. GL with the rest of your livestock.
thanks Buddies :)

yes what ever remained are perking up already after a dose of chemiclean and a 40% water change :) should be back to awesome in about a month or so .. at which point ill get rid of all my sps and consolidate my softie/lps tank into this one ..which i will get take down completely eventually before my next trip :)

tinman

Wait! No more sps ! why?

no more sps and then no more reef :pout: cant deal with this every time i go on vacation and i have to go to India in December again ( yep would be my third trip this year) to attend a wedding :)

i will keep a planted tank.

GugsJr

TeamCR
no more sps and then no more reef :pout: cant deal with this every time i go on vacation and i have to go to India in December again ( yep would be my third trip this year) to attend a wedding :)

i will keep a planted tank.
Understandable. Well the is a certain someone I know that maybe interested in some of your sps

tinman

Understandable. Well the is a certain someone I know that maybe interested in some of your sps

will be a couple months :) dont wanna give up with them looking bad haha ..always part ways on good terms ;)

tinman

well current state of my tank :) no tests, no water changes no dosing in the last 5 months.. pretty much left it to its fate :) only thing i do now and then is clean glass and stir up the sand.
huge thanks to Gunner @Sawdonkey for giving me some nice corals that spiked up my interest :)

jawbreakers

Chicago sunburst or what ever it is called:)