Tinned Reef

tinman

nothing beats the joy of getting colors back on an acro thats lost colors and stayed color less for 6 months ..

Dont ever give up .. this has been colorless for 6 months and gained its full color back in 2 weeks for reasons unknown :) still on its way back to 100% potential.

xj_matt

Premium member
nothing beats the joy of getting colors back on an acro thats lost colors and stayed color less for 6 months ..

Dont ever give up .. this has been colorless for 6 months and gained its full color back in 2 weeks for reasons unknown :) still on its way back to 100% potential.

I need a pice of that guy!!!

tinman

cpl more before i retire to bed :)
jf candy apple reds

candy apple oranges

SC orange passion

walt disney

tinman

Hottest shipment i have recieved till date :) cant wait to get home and put them in tank ..

Should have taken day off today ... pfft pfftt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinman

No way you have room for all that LOL
Wait...did you set up another tank???
hahaha no .. plan was to let go of some not so high ends ... but thats the problem i dont wanna let go off any :(

i now have 6-7 different varieties of rainbows and plan on getting 3 or 4 more and call it done then hahahah ..

my next sale post would be the one with nice sized and colored up pieces for less than what i paid :) if i cant sell them ill put them in the lps tank hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

:sparta-lol:

I am sure you and I can make room for his corals in are tank !!!!!
lol
:p