Tinned Reef

tinman

Only thing im doubtfull about is the acan in this picture ... its not getting any direct light its below the rock but is opening up nice and im feeding it everyother day..

is it good there or should i move it to direct light ?

tkh

That's looking beautiful Tin! Is this the tank infected with isos, or did you figure that issue out? Either way - very nice man, gorgeous little reef!

tinman

That's looking beautiful Tin! Is this the tank infected with isos, or did you figure that issue out? Either way - very nice man, gorgeous little reef!
Yes, this is the tank that WAS infected with isos ... have to dump all rock and sand and start from scratch

Dipped and scrubbed each frag individually with a tooth brush so as to get rid of eggs if there were any and dipped again .. Took me close to 14 hrs straight :boxing:

.. all fish snails and shrimp are still sitting in qt till June 15th

tkh

Oh my god...! That's intense!! Sorry you had to go through that, I really hope that proves effective, that's true dictation though! It looks great now man!

tinman

just playing with new camera ;)

colors might be little off as these are straight out of caamera pics (just cropped)

jm23

Looks good Krishna! I found Lightroom to be the easiest program to use to get rid of the blue tint to photos (shooting in RAW/NEF helps too), I could never quite get it right on the camera alone.

tinman

Looks good Krishna! I found Lightroom to be the easiest program to use to get rid of the blue tint to photos (shooting in RAW/NEF helps too), I could never quite get it right on the camera alone.
:)
I use light room too but I got a new cam so just posted without pp just for fun

tinman

Yayy .. lights are at 55 whites and 70A% blues .. cant wait til i get blues to 100%

ramping up like 5% every week

tinman

how about some videio now .. well ddint come out that great but video is not my thing i guess

please watch it in hd.

[video=youtube;5nWALhQp964]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nWALhQp964&feature=youtu.be[/video]