Tinned Reef

tinman

Looks like someone needs to upgrade! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats the problem .. i cant upgrade :D i like cube tanks .. if i go bigger for a 93 cube .. i still will have similar real estate but a lot more work ..

so i let go of some old pieces and then replace them with new (nicer) pieces haha

lolgranny

thats the problem .. i cant upgrade :D i like cube tanks .. if i go bigger for a 93 cube .. i still will have similar real estate but a lot more work ..

so i let go of some old pieces and then replace them with new (nicer) pieces haha
Why not add a cube frag tank :D stick with the cube theme ;)

I always loved my 40g breeder. A lot less work and more time to spend looking at everything. Tanks great looking, keep up the love you’re giving it

tinman

Why not add a cube frag tank :D stick with the cube theme ;)

I always loved my 40g breeder. A lot less work and more time to spend looking at everything. Tanks great looking, keep up the love you’re giving it

i have a biocube wiht polyps and lps .. which i might decommission soon :)

Spartanman22

Hey Tin what camera setup are you using, and what settings are you shooting on? Trying to learn how to take decent photos.

tinman

Nikon D610 with a tamron 90 mm macro
all o do is set the radions in 20k lighting .. take the pic in raw ( using a porthole) and then in adobe photoshop change the temp setting to 20k . thats all

tinman

this just keeps getting and getting hotter ( and no i didnt increase any contrast or saturation :) ) :marchmellow: