What Did You Do With Your Tank Today?

oceanfreak09

Yes, a long time ago. That's why I have the problem now. The funny thing is I had new neighbors come over and they were checking out the tank and the wife points to the bubble algae and said "Oh, those are cool looking" lol
And they are cool looking lol until they infest the system. They go from beauty to the plague.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dvanlier05

Just finished a water change, made a few frags, ordered a new refugium light. Now do I go get my low boy or watch football?

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
Noticed co2 scrubber media not evenly being exhausted from left and right scrubber so Removed skimmer and cleaned both the pumps for it. You be surprised how much stuff builds up and clogs the air Venturi where the air line connects and feeds air into the pump. Was only pin hole left about 10% air flow only. Then changed front co2 scrubber media and switch rear cartridge to the front spot to get most out of it. May calibrate ph probes when I decide to get off the couch again

Projects with Sam

Man that looks awesome!! Great job and the materials look super cool as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
I stumbled upon them and found they work great! Menards has the extruded PVC ceiling tiles, the gutter screen and the expanded PVC lumber. I've used all for years except the PVC lumber. that's new for me this build.

Its super nice to be able to use a razorblade to prototype all this stuff. Later, I may carve it all out of acrylic on my DIY CNC. Or I suppose I could offer cheap DIY kits with all the White PVC parts pre-cut and folks would just need to CA it together. The few 3D printed parts and electrical parts I could throw in too.

Would anyone be interested? I could put-up some specs. - more on the development of it on my R2R build page linked in my signature.