What Did You Do With Your Tank Today?

madjoe

Premium member
Im laying in front of mine on a heat pad hopeing i can walk tomorrow lol. Man i gotta find a new dr seems to be only thing i can do to the tank lately the veiw isnt that great from down here lol

mikenh77

Tbh, I don't really do anything with the tank anymore. Just make sure dosers and ATO are full, make sure my stuff isn't getting knocked over by turbos, and take pictures that I know I'll never look at again... haha. The less I mess with it, it seems the happier my corals are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

superchargedgp

Im laying in front of mine on a heat pad hopeing i can walk tomorrow lol. Man i gotta find a new dr seems to be only thing i can do to the tank lately the veiw isnt that great from down here lol
I got a good chiropractor if you are in search of one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Tbh, I don't really do anything with the tank anymore. Just make sure dosers and ATO are full, make sure my stuff isn't getting knocked over by turbos, and take pictures that I know I'll never look at again... haha. The less I mess with it, it seems the happier my corals are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thats a true statement. Not messing with tge tank always seems to make it run better lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks i have one too was doing good but insurance only covers 12 visits a yr so now im stuck waiting for the yr to end lol

carpetreef75

Premium member
added 2 WWC Bounce Xmas presents to the tank and waiting on this morning to arrive at 9.30 from Monterey Bay Coral from SANTA HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Amount
322948324501 39 -MBC - Walt Disney Tenuis -WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948285081 02 - MBC - Lava Lamp Mushroom - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948286071 04 - MBC - Thrasher Chalice - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral
322948289279 07 - MBC - JF Sunset Stylo - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948290725 10 - MBC - Bubblegum Digitata - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948292698 11 - MBC - Epic Jungle Stylophora - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948298199 15 - MBC - Blue Pimple Mushroom - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948309824 21 - MBC - Halloween Haunt Montipora - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948312780 26 - MBC - Miyagi Tort - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948313351 27 - MBC - Crazy Train Rhodactis - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948324128 38 - MBC - ORA Red Planet Acro - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948327383 47 - MBC - Lightning and Ice Montipora - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948330545 54 - MBC - Pacman Zoa - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags
322948340370 71 - MBC - WWC OG Bounce Mushroom - WYSIWYG - MBC - Live Coral - Frags

Bryan

#theMatrix

Sound awesome, where did you find them?
It was an order I had placed 2 months ago.

If anyone spots a healthy looking mistery wrasse. Shoot me a pm

Excuse the unstirred sand...the sps skeleton and the pale ones. Oh and the small patch of cyano. Haven't really payed much attention to tank since starting of my home theater room.

Last edited:

Mjl714

It was an order I had placed 2 months ago.

If anyone spots a healthy looking mistery wrasse. Shoot me a pm

Excuse the unstirred sand...the sps skeleton and the pale ones. Oh and the small patch of cyano. Haven't really payed much attention to tank since starting of my home theater room.

Via AP or other?

Prov3:5-6

I fed my Bta's and my clowns. Still get the occasional Diatom bloom so i water blast them with a baster.

Tmyboy

Unfortunately, I continued to break down my 125g. :( I'm going to have to downsize as my teenagers schedules are becoming far too busy, which is not allotting the time I need to properly care for the tank. I'm thinking of picking up a smaller tall tank, but we'll see.

Deezill

Premium member
Topped off sump on the old tank and fed fish. I am still working on my plumbing on the new build which I plan on posting pictures this weekend. (I hope).

Smitty

Premium member
Cleaned and pruned micro algae and reconfigured my display refugium. Then cleaned my filter socks.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

pscheel

Hope you didn’t pop any!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, a long time ago. That's why I have the problem now. The funny thing is I had new neighbors come over and they were checking out the tank and the wife points to the bubble algae and said "Oh, those are cool looking" lol