White Elephant

vuciouswife

Sounds great! The more the merrier! Hoping some mods will participate too. :wink: :D

One last note if you guys see this before tonight:

You can't open or steal the gift that you brought. However, there's a small chance that you may end up with it at the end if the #1 person swaps with you during the last move.

Most importantly though... Have fun! This should be a fun exchange that will include a lot of laughs.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Who want's to share some photos of the great stuff from the white elephant! I saw a pair of clowns, led accent light, and heard about other great stuff. It sounded like a roit and great time with all the laughter during exchange.

maidia

Team CR
Who want's to share some photos of the great stuff from the white elephant! I saw a pair of clowns, led accent light, and heard about other great stuff. It sounded like a roit and great time with all the laughter during exchange.
+1...Nice stuffs there...from all good reefers..

vucious

Me first!
I feel so bad stole it for Vu, but really nice LED!!!
Best to add some blue to my FOT!View attachment 7792
I was supposed to have the first ticket which was number 107 .... Somehow superfish pulled out ticket number 106 from his back pocket which he brought from home. Boo.

Hehe jk. Don't feel bad, it's part of the White Elephant fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superfish

Vu, thank you and your wife for introducing new friends to me today!
let me know when your new tank is ready for clowns!

Ajmal C

Yes a big THANK YOU to Vu and his wife, had a blast and turns out I wasn't too shy to steal just what I was looking for a TDS meter. It was nice to see how generous everyone was.
Here is the whole package:
View attachment 7796

Shout out to Will for bringing that awesome all in one acrylic tank everyone wanted!

Loved those clowns from Chen as well.

DanSreef

Premium member
Nice to meet everyone. It was a nice event.

I am the one who ended up with Chen's clowns. I got them acclimated in my 72...but kept them in a fish trap I was using to capture the fish in the tank. Last fish is a pretty good sized fox face. Anyway... One of the little buggers escaped the trap somehow...I had to search for him this morning. Found him near a big pink birds nest he had hid in overnight. My hope is a few weeks in the 72 will get them ready for transfer to the 180.

Here is a quick pick from last night.

View attachment 7797