Who wants a 8x8x8 DeepBlueProfessional Cube? (GroupBuy)

Tank2379

Either of you hear back from max pet?
I emailed them yesterday about my order asking when it will be shipped, they sent this to the shipment department to be shipped ASAP... They said it should be shipped within 24hrs.... So today sometime I should get an email with a tracking number I hope

DD

"Rambo"
I emailed them yesterday about my order asking when it will be shipped, they sent this to the shipment department to be shipped ASAP... They said it should be shipped within 24hrs.... So today sometime I should get an email with a tracking number I hope
I ordered from them as well and just had the paypal funds withdrawn yesterday, along with an invoice from them emailed to me. It didn't indicate it was shipped yet though. I'll probably email them and see what's up.

jrpark22000

Premium member
If anyone does have successful email or phone contact with them, would you ask how many they have in stock? Possibly they've got enough to take care of all of us needing a tank.

Tank2379

I am sure they will... Most of these places get pricing right from the Manufactuer, if they don't have them in stock they more than likely will have them drop shipped right from Deep Blue... So either way if we get them from Deep Blue or Max Pet we will be getting the real deal Holly Field...

DD

"Rambo"
I just emailed them to ask when mine would be shipping, and also to find out how many they have left in stock.

I'll post as soon as I receive word back from them.

Herbie

Banned
I just emailed them to ask when mine would be shipping, and also to find out how many they have left in stock.

I'll post as soon as I receive word back from them.
what email did you use? I could only find their customer service form and a paypal address.

DD

"Rambo"
well this is shady:

Good day, Mr. Diomede

Thank you for your e-mail and your order.

The item you are interested in at price you have ordered was from old stock and now all of them are sold out.
Now we have received new lot from our supplier at higher price http://www.maxpetshop.com/rimless-cube-tank-8x8x8.html If you are still interested, you are welcome.

Best regards,
Customers Support @ MaxPetShop

Yet they billed me???? WTF

Tank2379

Man... Now I hope this thing doesn't back fire on us... It's always something... The they don't give you a phone number to call back to at least speak with someone... Well the good thing is I can file a paypal claim if this thing goes south....

Herbie

Banned
I just got a total broken english email that basically said "what do you want?" The message I sent had ever piece of information you could possibly imagine. Maxpetshop.com is on the no fly list for me.

DD

"Rambo"
I replied:

Hi,

If it's out of stock why was I billed for what I ordered?

If I'm not mistaken, you have to honor the original price on your site. Especially since I've already had the funds withdrawn from my account.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

If I don't get a reasonable explanation I'm just going to request a refund/file a PayPal dispute.

I think sears is the next best option!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jrpark22000

Premium member
I think we'll have the same problem as we did when using averageguys, shipping costs. We really need to get 10 tanks to get the price to $30-40 range.

That is unless anyone knows someone in the market for a large deep blue tank. Then we can fill their tank with our cubes and spit shipping.

Tank2379

I will give them a day or two if my tank has not shipped then I am going to file a paypal claim ASAP....

Tank2379

Would there be a way to do a group buy direct from Deep Blue?
I asked them thaqt directly and from what they told me they only ship to retailers or wholesalers and don't want to ship directly to the customer.. They also said AP will be our best bet to get them from

capysolo

I asked them thaqt directly and from what they told me they only ship to retailers or wholesalers and don't want to ship directly to the customer.. They also said AP will be our best bet to get them from
Except he never has any... Could we place a group order through him though?