Wojtek's Reef

Mr. Thingdoer

I stopped in with my wife on Saturday. It's an impressive collection of stuff. He's very personable, and spent a lot of time talking to me. I agree with the above comments that it'd be nearly impossible to price all that stuff. There's just too many variables. He's about 5 minutes down the street from me, so I'll be sure to pop in often.

Last edited:

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I went there for the first time today; very nice set-up and impressive selection. Clean looking tanks and good sized frags. Easy street parking and it's only a few minutes off the highway. Get breakfast/lunch/dinner at Taco Burrito King while you're in the area.

Disclaimer: He let me choose 50 free frags for my positive review of his shop.

(JK, I paid like everyone else does. Only Taco Burrito King gave me free stuff for their recommendation.)

ninjamyst

Premium member
I went there for the first time today; very nice set-up and impressive selection. Clean looking tanks and good sized frags. Easy street parking and it's only a few minutes off the highway. Get breakfast/lunch/dinner at Taco Burrito King while you're in the area.

Disclaimer: He let me choose 50 free frags for my positive review of his shop.

(JK, I paid like everyone else does. Only Taco Burrito King gave me free stuff for their recommendation.)
i am like 5 mins away from Taco Burrito King...is it that good???

anarchy

Probably going to check his place out next month. Bought an elegance from him at a swap and the stuff he brought with was awesome and cheap

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jp_75

Visited Wojtek 3rd time! Damn,he always have something new! It is my favorite place to get corals! Another thing is he will take his time to explain what is what.Highly recommend his spot!.

Nutto

Awesome place very helpful picked up a bunch of euphyllia for my wife's tank opened up as soon as they got into that tank. Definitely worth stopping by

Deezill

Premium member
I have been to Wojtek two or three times it has been a pleasure each time. He has a very nice selection. Not to mention NO SHIPPING FEE. i drive 20 minutes and I can get what I need same day.
I kissed Live Aquaria good bye lol.