Zoa contest contestants, post photos and tank parameters here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtrm

Is this still the date????

CONTEST WILL OFFICIALLY START APRIL 11, 2011 AND END July 11, 2011. John at Colormecoral has offered to donate the grow out frags. This will include 1 polyp of the purple death paly mounted on a frag plug.
Sample photo of purple deaths

EyeReef

Hey Guys,
Contest will be over in 2 hrs. Everyone needs to post their final photos by 8pm tomorrow in order to be eligible to win this contest

EyeReef

Congrats Jake!!! Seems like everyone is intimadated by your growth and didn't bother posting a photo. I know that was my case :)

Any secrets you can share? Anything special?

jcarlilesiu

Thanks everybody.

No special secrets. We have really good luck growing zoas and palys. Don't know why, they just spread. On the other hand we can't have an acro in our tank for more than a month (knock on wood) without it dying.

We don't dose anything but kalkwasser when calcium gets low or alkaline buffer. Weekly 30 gallon water changes and add some iodine. That's about it.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

SkunkerX

sorry I couldn't get a pic up ive been on vacation but still only 5 polyps total....
Congrats Jake

mr_z

o sorry jake i got your pm asking me why i wanted to see your prize. why couldnt you have asked me here? is there something wrong with me asking that? dont you want to show us what you picked? am i doing somthing wrong by asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.