Zoa contest contestants, post photos and tank parameters here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade Reefer

Ok here's mine I see two little polyps starting to grow on the back side.

My tank is a small 40 gallon tank. I'm using (2) 36"Glo T-5's,and a 36" marineland led. I'm using a 2100 quiteone pump for the return. The wetdry and octopus nw200 skimmer was reused from my previous 125 setup.
I also run a koralia #3 on the tank for 6 hrs a day only.Light run about 6-7 hrs a day also. I let the actinic led's run all night giving all the green corals to glow. It's awsome.
Believe it or not I can sit in front of this tank for hours and just watch the critters.

ashtree68

I think I have 2 babies growing, I want to say there is something else on the other side but I can't see it. :/

Scarlett778

Ok here's ours....it has four bumps but I don't think I can get a good pic of it. Let me know if you need a better one.

Kwalk0306

So after being away at school for 3 weeks, I came home to find a sad surprise...

dtrm's is still looking good though! Sabotage? hah.

ashtree68

Here's mine a tad late I know. Sorry, classes are crazy with finals.

One full head, one baby doing well and a couple baby bumps on the back side I think.

Renegade Reefer

In the time it took you to come up with those very witty and snappy remarks you probably could have just shot a photo and uploaded it.
Please delete my picture and info. I am dropping out of this. Sorry I don't have the patience to take pictures and loading them up every time.
Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.