Zoa contest contestants, post photos and tank parameters here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcarlilesiu

I apologize I have been missing. Here is ours. There are 6 babies under the main for a total of 7 polyps. This is the best shot i could get though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Pufferpunk

You guys need more light or to adjust your white balance or brighten in Photoshop. I can't see anything but a dark frag.

jcarlilesiu

Yeah, purple death polyps on white sand probably isn't the easiest thing to photograph

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

jcarlilesiu

5 or 6 can't see the back side. News to pick up the frag and investigate

jcarlilesiu

They are all small babies except one that is almost as big as the mother. They need to grow up.

Thanks though. Howich longer on the contest?

SkunkerX

sorry im late had a pipe in my bathroom burst and I have been working on that so..... but anyway still only 2 poylps

SkunkerX

only 1 baby :( the pic is of the baby from the top its almost as big as the original. its hard to get a good pic of it because the plug is wedged in the rock and I cant spin it to get a better view but I'm working on it lol......cant see the baby from the front and cant really see the original from the top go figure. but I'm taking a break from bathroom repair today so I will try to get some better pics

SkunkerX

I think I see a third poppin out :third: yea!! I though I was going to be stuck on 2 forever lol

jcarlilesiu

Here is my latest pic taken today. Not fantastic photo sorry. Counting 6 babies and the momma.

Status
Not open for further replies.