Zoa contest contestants, post photos and tank parameters here

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeReef

Please delete my picture and info. I am dropping out of this. Sorry I don't have the patience to take pictures and loading them up every time.
Thankyou.
Hey guys lets keep this friendly competition fun. No need for any remarks directed toward anybody. Ed, I understand everybody can not upload a photo on the exact date. Myself e.g. is guilty of this. Those dates are strictly a guideline. I know everybody is busy, just try your best to upload a photo around that time frame and we should be okay. Happy reefing everybody:focus:

Scarlett778

Yeah easy peeps! It's supposed to be a fun challenge, plus with many people working oh so very hard to keep up with our addictions, it's hard to be on time with pics! We gotta make the doe to support our aquarium habits! Lol

dtrm

I can grow cheto like crazy....... a playoff beard didn't work...... zoa not so good...

bluethumb

no pic because polyp went missing over a week ago I guess it came unglued. Unless it pops up im out. Best of luck to others.

SkunkerX

that happened to mine too but i was able to find it and re-glue it and it seems to be doing well although I only have 2 polyps......Good luck finding it I hope it pops up for you.

The reefer

i know ted is banned but i went to his house the other day and he has 7 polyps. but hes not in the competiton anymore but still thats pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.