http://www.liveaquaria.com/DiversDen/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+7&ddid=151154
Zoa lottery
Infinant entries, the more entries the less exspensive the entry is
Minimum 8 people
1st prize-27 zoas
2nd prize-2x14 zoas
3rd prize-28x2 zoas
Out of an approx 110 zoas that i counted
There are 31 prizes avalible but the process cant start until people register.
Deadline is monday april 16th to enter and must be paid by that friday. If enough people enter for the total price divided by however many entries there are i will buy the rock with the entry money and we will draw the winners. Good luck, and i hope this is allowed xD
P.s. If this rock sells before the end, we will collectivly select an equally priced coral

Entries
1. Smith11
2. m.miller1547
3. Catran
4. richiet
5. ryanjan11
6. saltymike
7. swaelok

jayjigga

This is at least ambitious, but maybe contact Aquapros and get a nicer looking combo rock! Plus, you don't have to worry about it selling if he holds it for this purpose. Get something perty and I'll play along.

ryanjan11

Sounds interesting...but I appologize in advance for the newbie question but I don't quite understand the prizes....so first prize is 27 zoas, then second prize is (2 x 14??) does that mean two clusters with 14 zoas, but then 3rd is (28 x 2)??? Sorry if this has an obvious answer

FishBeard

I think he means everyone pretty much wins something, 28 people would get 2+ polyps in the deal. That's how I read it.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Sounds interesting...but I appologize in advance for the newbie question but I don't quite understand the prizes....so first prize is 27 zoas, then second prize is (2 x 14??) does that mean two clusters with 14 zoas, but then 3rd is (28 x 2)??? Sorry if this has an obvious answer
ummmmm, i was thinking the same thing. 3rd prize sounds the best. 28x2 = 56, which is more than the 27 the 1st place winner gets...:questionmark:

Smith11

1 first prize winner 27 zoas
Two second prize winners 14 zoas each
Twenty eight third place winners 2 zoas per winner
Hope that clarifys everything!

ryanjan11

Ok..here's what I've got so far...so first place will get 27 zoas and then two names will then be drawn for 2nd place in which both names will get 14 each and then for third prize, the rest of the names will be drawn (28 out of the 31 entries) for 2 zoas each...so this is laid out for 31 participants but the numbers will adjust based on the actual number of entrants???

Is this right? and the entry fee will also be based on the number of people??

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Sounds like a great idea!! But would like to see a better selection of zoas or palys IMO.

But this is very risky as these will melt and go down hill fast... Unless if things are done properly with dipping and fragging..

Smith11

Yeah once its fully paid ill put up a poll for a better rock and whichever one wins ill buy with entry money, frag it up and let it heal. Some may not make it so the total number of winners may vary