Zoa/Paly Grow Out Contest: Pre-Planning

DB9181

I recommend the previous thread be closed and we start fresh. None of the previous drama. Though some members have issues with others, they had little to nothing to do with the grow-out contest.

Therefore, moving forward:

BBRT expressed that he would be willing to purchase said colony and frag it/run the grow. He has the necessary tools, experience, and time.

Next, type of colony:

George expressed he would be willing to sell his colony of UCs for the grow-out which contains ROUGHLY 25 heads - Exact count is not overly important as there will be some losses regardless. However, members have stated that UCs are rather difficult to frag and there is usually high losses.

Justin expressed that he might have a God of War or Spider-man paly Colony that could be used as the grow-out.

Number of participants can simply be based off of # of SURVIVING Heads after fragging (and afew weeks of recovery). If we have 25 heads initially fragged, then we can have a list of 25 members. However, entry would be first-come-first serve therefore, if after 2 weeks were down to 22 heads, the last 3 members would not make it into the grow-out... or some form of that.

Let's move forward ONLY DISCUSSING ITEMS RELEVANT TO THIS GROW-OUT - Remember were a community of hobbyists, lets get back to having fun.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE ***PM*** ME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD, TRYING TO AVOID 5 PAGES OF "IM IN" POSTS :)

Members interested in Participating:

1. DB9191
2. Brianspider
3. SuperCharge
4. GoneBad
5. BennyBlanco
6.Skunker
7. Herb
8. Siebo
9. Kyjoma
10.Miller
11. ReefJunkie
12. Capysolo
13. Wildisme
14. Thedg
15. Will Lutman
16. Funlad3
17. Jonh5150
18. ddiomede
19.Kyjoma
20. JayJigga
21. Rako1
22. Paphotography
23. luckyme0670
24. salman01

DB9181

Regardless of the grow-out. If we decide that entry would be no more than say $30/person (with $ for winners, etc), please PM me expressing your interest - I will update the 1st post so that we have a rough estimate of members interested. I say PM me so that we don't cloud this thread up w/ 20-30ppl simple posting "In" and have it become 5pages.

I am in NO MEANS taking over the grow-out, just helping plan it. lol, I definitely do not have the exprience/tools/etc to frag a colony without devistation.

DB9181

AHHHH!!!! haha dont post "im in" thats why i said PM only - otherwise this thread will Literally become 5 pages overnight. This thread is meant for discussion/planning, ID whos running it, what colony, price, etc. I will update the list every few hours. If you dont see your name the next day, let me know but i'll stay on top of it.

AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT POST "IM IN", IF INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING, PLEASE SIMPLY PM ME AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST ON THE FIRST PAGE. :)

William Lutman

I recommend the previous thread be closed and we start fresh. None of the previous drama. Though some members have issues with others, they had little to nothing to do with the grow-out contest.

Therefore, moving forward:

BBRT expressed that he would be willing to purchase said colony and frag it/run the grow. He has the necessary tools, experience, and time.

Next, type of colony:

George expressed he would be willing to sell his colony of UCs for the grow-out which contains ROUGHLY 25 heads - Exact count is not overly important as there will be some losses regardless. However, members have stated that UCs are rather difficult to frag and there is usually high losses.

Justin expressed that he might have a God of War or Spider-man paly Colony that could be used as the grow-out.

Number of participants can simply be based off of # of SURVIVING Heads after fragging (and afew weeks of recovery). If we have 25 heads initially fragged, then we can have a list of 25 members. However, entry would be first-come-first serve therefore, if after 2 weeks were down to 22 heads, the last 3 members would not make it into the grow-out... or some form of that.

Let's move forward ONLY DISCUSSING ITEMS RELEVANT TO THIS GROW-OUT - Remember were a community of hobbyists, lets get back to having fun.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE ***PM*** ME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD, TRYING TO AVOID 5 PAGES OF "IM IN" POSTS :)

Members interested in Participating:

1. DB9191
2. Brianspider
3. SuperCharge
4. GoneBad
5. BennyBlanco
6.Skunker
7. Herb
8. Siebo
9. Kyjoma
10.Miller
11. ReefJunkie
12. Capysolo
13. Wildisme
14. Thedg
How can you make that list and NOT put my name on it? I am in

DB9181

As stated I have been adding people's names as I receive PMs. We are now at 21 interested members (I foresee some more people showing interest)

Let get back to discussing/choosing a colony so slice 'n dice :)

luckyme0670

You can add me. Were starting to get higher in numbers..

God of war has 18 usable few babys
Spiderman has like 19 usable few babys

That's not accounting for any loss so don't think were gonna be able to swing them. Easily need a 35-40 head colony to accommodate 25 people