Zoa/Paly Grow Out Contest: Pre-Planning

Funlad3

I'm in, or I have a cool green and purple paly that grows like wildfire with more than enough polyps. Whichever is faster!

DB9181

Alright :)

Working on arranging pick up of this colony - As well as getting the grow out set up. I will update everyone shortly, and/or start a new thread for the grow out.

DB9181

Things did not work out with the colony of AOGs - However, after talking with Jay he said he would be willing to sell his colony of Gobstoppers for the grow out. There should be 40+ heads therefore we should have plenty for anyone that would like to participate.

Jay should hopefully be dropping off the colony today so that it can aclimate - We should be fragging it Wednesday night and then allowing 1-2 weeks for the frags to full heal so that they are all happy and healthy.

More info to come / Posting of new grow out thread :)

DB9181

After discussing things with Jay, I will be purchasing a colony of Everlasting Gobstoppers from him tonight and....

Drum roll..........

Entry will be $15/person. Here is a link to them: http://www.exoticfrags.us/corals.php?&c=289 (I will post a pic of the actual colony when available)

Jay has been VERY Generous with reducing polyp cost so that everyone can participate. This is a steal and we would like to get as many people entered at possible!

I will be creating a new Grow-Out thread shortly with all the information. As well as working on trying to get some support from local sponsors.

Funlad3

Is that the price of the polyp, or the entry fee? That's a real low cost either way, and I'm all for increasing the cost a little to increase the payout!

DB9181

$15 entry fee, will roughly $10 per entry going to pay out. At 30 people that $150 for 1st. Should be over 40 polyps on the colony, so it can go up somemore. Although $20 entry would yield an even larger payout, we want it to be 'affordable' to everyone and have as many people as possible entered.