12 gallon JBJ Nanocube LED upgrade

scotty

ok lol dont freak out that was a compliment.

the golden ratio is the most visually appealing thing, has all kinds of genius math behind it. basically if you put that arc over your rocks, you will make something good. the 2nd to last pic fits it perfectly if you look at it close.

scotty

the spiral is actually a fibonacci spiral or "The length of the side of one square divided by that of the next smaller square is the golden ratio."

misenplace101

ok lol dont freak out that was a compliment.

the golden ratio is the most visually appealing thing, has all kinds of genius math behind it. basically if you put that arc over your rocks, you will make something good. the 2nd to last pic fits it perfectly if you look at it close.
Thank you Scotty... Man I was really stressing over it. I had change the scaping like a dozen times and settle on this one cause my wife said so. Lol.

The other rule I need to do is keep my hands out of the tank. Hahah.

Thank you again for the compliment.

Now if it was you what would you do differently? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotty

coral placement, dont change the rocks, you won't get it any better than the golden ratio lol. you do love those sps' dont you.

i would take your biggest, most favorite coral and put it right where the spiral gets small, and go from there. in that 2nd last pic, right where the clown is.

misenplace101

the spiral is actually a fibonacci spiral or "The length of the side of one square divided by that of the next smaller square is the golden ratio."
Yeah.. I knew that. Lol. I lost you at the first spiral. ;). Again the credit goes to my biggest supporter.... My lovely wife.

misenplace101

Pic update

Thanks for looking.

Looking to upgrade now.... It's a never ending cycle.