12 gallon JBJ Nanocube LED upgrade

misenplace101

Color, thank you

Reefer, I will have to file down two spots in the splash guard to give a little room where the wires are. They are off a little bit an the splash guard is not flat. Easy fix and nothing major.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reefer

i might do my leds over again in a new hood that i have. i would like to try making it without cutting also. how big r the micro fans? and how many volts do u run ur leds right now?

misenplace101

Reefer, I did complete my hood and have a few pics posted above. I don't want to keep taking the shield off cause the screws started to strip. You are more than welcome to come over and take a look if you like. I got the fans at radio shack and they are the smallest fans they have. I think they are 40mm.

The reefer

Can u let me know for sure which fans did u buy I'm Gona check it out and fix my hood this weekend. So if ur fans are working unwound like tondo my LEDs like ur setup

ColaAddict

Anemone in a Nano cube

Does anyone own a Nano and has Anemone in it? I was wondering if the lighting in a Nano is enough to support anemones or do I have to upgrade my lighting?

misenplace101

Reefer,
Here is the fans from radio shack and I used two of them.

Here is the power supply im using from radio shack also

Hope this helps buddy.

misenplace101

Does anyone own a Nano and has Anemone in it? I was wondering if the lighting in a Nano is enough to support anemones or do I have to upgrade my lighting?
I'm thinking if it the PC it should be enough, the nem will move up higher to find it happy spot.

misenplace101

Update... Just aquascaped again. Trying to find that certain look. Any comment or suggestion would be appreciated.
e

BADGUS

Looking good,i would leave the scape.I will be setting up a 12g for the wife in a week or 2 aswell.Are your leds turned all the way up?

misenplace101

Thank you Badgus. The LEDs are at 80%. Please post pic on your build.

Bill is the owner of reefledlights.

misenplace101

I'm using TM biocalcium. I will monitor progress and if I don't see any results i will dose 2 part.

misenplace101

Update:

Getting some crusting on the frag.

Bad pic but the green is more vibrant then before.

FTS

Red planet is the only one that lost some color. Kinda a pinkish now, hope it comes back. But the tort is doing great.
Thanks for looking.

scotty

golden ratio, i tried, and failed miserably to follow this.

check out your 2nd to last pic, see what you did there!?!?!