12 gallon JBJ Nanocube LED upgrade

misenplace101

I would love to see your setup reefer.... This is a test run and will eventually get the 120 going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reefer

Man ur in my head lol that's what I want to do. How much u get the apex for? And I might get another driver first so I can control them separate .

misenplace101

I'm getting it from aquacave, 450 for the main unit and 100 for the lunar modular.

I'm holding the heat sink and don't think I'm going to have heat issues. I will still put two fans on just in case.

misenplace101

Lol... I just figured it out today. When you hit reply, right above the keyboard you will see "open advance option". Tap that and it will give you options to take a picture or photo album.

This is using Tapatalk.

The reefer

How do u use tapatalk? I'm on a iPhone but it doesn't show like that. Do I have to change setting or sumthing?

misenplace101

Taptalk is in the app store. Small cost or the free version but it allows you to store different forums and be able access them quicker rather than going directly to the sight.

misenplace101

Are you logged in to CR? To reply tap the curve arrow on the top right. This is a drop down menu.

misenplace101

It's acting funny tonight you may have to do it twice. Nothing wrong with Tapatalk the CR server is bogging down.

misenplace101

Well the light have been on all day and the heatsink is a little warm. I will be installing the fans tomorrow.

So far everything in the tank is open and happy.

Reefer are you thinking about an upgrade? Your lights Looks fine to me.

The reefer

thanks misenplace the light r good but there not in the brightness that i would like to b. thats y i would like to get another driver.

The reefer

I have an extra hood that is still stock. and if there's a way to put the LEDs without cutting i will change that one up