120 Rimless build

sk8elenex92

Premium member
I've decided that I will try and take some grow shots the first of each month. It's tough getting the same angles. Did some test as well
7.4 alk 430cal 1600mag??
0 PO4 .75 NO3

New Frag Flame Thrower chalice

7/7

9/1

7/7

9/1

8/7

9/1

8/13

9/1

8/7

9/1

Slow, fast, normal growth???

madjoe

Premium member
Tanks looking a hell of lot better bud keep it up . Hopefully i can get mine to stop dieing soon . That short cake takes while to settle in so growth will be slow then poof takes off like a weed . Definitely one my favorites in my tank and only one that shows no signs of death lol

BradB

Premium member
Chris
Nice pics
What is the name of coral in picture 8/7 to9/1 the one with the pink tips
Sweet looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Tanks looking a hell of lot better bud keep it up . Hopefully i can get mine to stop dieing soon . That short cake takes while to settle in so growth will be slow then poof takes off like a weed . Definitely one my favorites in my tank and only one that shows no signs of death lol
Thanks Joe. Finally something is going right for me. God I hope your tank bounces back.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Chris
Nice pics
What is the name of coral in picture 8/7 to9/1 the one with the pink tips
Sweet looking
Thanks. all the pics were taken with my crappy iPhone 5s. Brad if your referring to the last coral it's a strawberry shortcake one of my favs.

BradB

Premium member
Yes
I have a SS too mine is more all red with no green in it
Yours looks very cool

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Corals are looking good. Looks like pretty average growth to me. Not much happens with SPS in under a month.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Thank you everyone. Man its hard to compare the growth pics on the PC. Way easier on tapatalk. I will have to make a single picture for both. I am just happy my Acros are staying alive. I have also decided that I will be jumping on the Aqua Forest band wagon to see what it will do for me. I am going with the balling method and will be mixing all my components. Taking a chance but we will see. Polish product for a polako. I gotta try it lol.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Well looks like i spoke to soon. My forest fire digi decided to close up and look terrible. WTF!!

What the hell can I do about this thing. I've had it for little over 3 months. Never did this before. Haven't changed a single thing.
Also have three other digis and the purple digi is also starting to look bad to but green and red Are ok.

It started looking bad yesterday.

And today I'm worried. :(

madjoe

Premium member
So i gave my forest fire away because it looked like that forever it still grew and never died but just looked like poop. Good news is when my forest fire looked like poop my acros thrived and grew like weeds when the forest fire looked great the acros didnt i kinda use my monties as a way to track my water the better they look my tank to dirty

sk8elenex92

Premium member
I guess that's a good and bad thing. Im still in bed and scared to go look at it this morning. Ha. Hope to see nice red digi when I go down stairs.

Tank2379

So i gave my forest fire away because it looked like that forever it still grew and never died but just looked like poop. Good news is when my forest fire looked like poop my acros thrived and grew like weeds when the forest fire looked great the acros didnt i kinda use my monties as a way to track my water the better they look my tank to dirty
I would watch for Black bugs.. When I had my digi black bugs attacked it. Mostly attacks Digis and Montis only. I still have interceptor if you need any.