Yes I would join!

• Yes I would join 2 heads

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bretts05jeep

Sorry for the late check in. I was out of town for a week and came back to an ATO failure on the tank that my frag was in. The pump was running dry and everything in the tank was cover in dino. I moved it along with several of my other corals to another system and is seams to be ok this morning. I update a new picture when my lights come on.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Hopefully it bounces back quickly. Mine (and a lot of my other acans) had a nem decide to wander over and play with them this weekend... Damn BTA lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
After feeding.. Still 3 and the thought of a head but nothing definitive yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roilciuc

So I have good news and bad/terrible news. The bad news is that there was some macro algae of some sort on my plug that kept growing. When I finally decided it was time to trim it back and pulled the plug out, I realized that it killed half of two heads!! Half the head is still fleshy, the other half is straight up skeleton. I trimmed the algae back and am hoping that it recovers. When I did pull it out though I noticed that the entire perimeter of the coral is full of baby mouths! I even managed to frag one off! Here is an updated picture and will let you know what happens.

View attachment 14237

Status
Not open for further replies.