Alex's first saltwater - Nuvo 16 Build

Would the hermits molt and stuff their molt into holes in the rocks? It seems very strange...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
never seen it stuffed in rocks , usually find it in the sand and have a happy coral banded waiting on a rock ledge for a piece of cocktail shrimp :) WOOP WOOP

Ad900

I'm thinking of upgrading my pump to something quieter. The pump in there now was fine for the first week or two and is now getting progressively louder.

This is a problem because this tank is in my bedroom and last night I hardly got any sleep. So the pump has definitely got to go.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I should upgrade to? Has to fit in the tiny back overflow :) thanks!!

I'm thinking of upgrading my pump to something quieter. The pump in there now was fine for the first week or two and is now getting progressively louder.

This is a problem because this tank is in my bedroom and last night I hardly got any sleep. So the pump has definitely got to go.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I should upgrade to? Has to fit in the tiny back overflow :) thanks!!

what are you running now ?? I have seen loads of tanks at guys homes while picking up Corals & Equiptment and have yet to come across a load pump/tank , stopped by my lil bros for St paddys day and his is in his room with no noise.the refrigerator and microwave make more noise .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Jep21

try the cobalt maxijetts i use two cobalt 900's in my jbj 28g bedroom tank.. and its super quiet

Ad900

Solved my problem lol. Just unplugged it and now it's running quiet again. Must have been a peice of something stuck in the pump and the start up broke it up

Ad900

Going to aquarium adventure in bollingbrook today to get a fish or two :) I'll update with some pics tonight

Ad900

Bought a royal gramma today!! Also snapped some pics of random stuff.