Anarchy's 180

enzo1028

Premium member
Following along, can't wait to see this when it's finished. You better set up a damn RO for this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anarchy

Sorry this build has been very slow going. I had some time today so I mounted the RODI. I'll probably work on my stand some more tonight. If i make progress on the stand ill post
pictures, but for now here's the new RODI mounting area. It's directly above my sump pump and my rodi resevoir will be next to the sump pump also incase of any floods

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Sorry this build has been very slow going. I had some time today so I mounted the RODI. I'll probably work on my stand some more tonight. If i make progress on the stand ill post
pictures, but for now here's the new RODI mounting area. It's directly above my sump pump and my rodi resevoir will be next to the sump pump also incase of any floods

Omg r my eyes playing tricks on me . I must be dreaming

anarchy

Oh that makes more sense lol
Haha nah that ones mine. Still havnt got it all hooked up. Still waiting on a few little things. Vacation is coming up in 1 week so trying to get everything done with the 180 so i can move it to the basement before I leave. Want to start on plumbing as soon as i get back

madjoe

Premium member
Haha nah that ones mine. Still havnt got it all hooked up. Still waiting on a few little things. Vacation is coming up in 1 week so trying to get everything done with the 180 so i can move it to the basement before I leave. Want to start on plumbing as soon as i get back

Lol nice good luck fishing its flippen hot

anarchy

Fish I currently have
Blue spotted rabbitfish
Orange shoulder tang
Yellow eye kole tang
Sailfin tang
Lubbock fairy wrasse
Picasso percula clown
2 Blue green chromis
2 Pajama cardinal

Fish id like to add (i love tangs)
Fathead sunburst anthias
Starry blenny
3 pyramid butterflyfish
Hi fin red banded goby
Blonde naso
Yellow belly regal tang
Whitecheek tang
Scopas tang

Other possibilities if i find for a decent price
Australian copperband
Hawaiian moorish idol
Purple tang
Maybe a few more wrasse

I know I won't be able to fit them all, but most likely I won't be able to find them all locally in the order i'd like

Spartanman22

Fish I currently have
Blue spotted rabbitfish
Orange shoulder tang
Yellow eye kole tang
Sailfin tang
Lubbock fairy wrasse
Picasso percula clown
2 Blue green chromis
2 Pajama cardinal

Fish id like to add (i love tangs)
Fathead sunburst anthias
Starry blenny
3 pyramid butterflyfish
Hi fin red banded goby
Blonde naso
Yellow belly regal tang
Whitecheek tang
Scopas tang

Other possibilities if i find for a decent price
Australian copperband
Hawaiian moorish idol
Purple tang
Maybe a few more wrasse

I know I won't be able to fit them all, but most likely I won't be able to find them all locally in the order i'd like

Reefwise usually has some good Moorish Idols. I think they're around $80 - $100 and eating well.

anarchy

Reefwise usually has some good Moorish Idols. I think they're around $80 - $100 and eating well.

Yeah thats where I got my first one back when I had my 120. I'm hoping Brian will be able to get everything on my list. The only one I don't think I've ever seen pop up locally is the whitecheek

SteveV

Looking very good! When I built mine I did install 2x 4 vertical corners top to bottom just because I had the wood and I wanted to tie the top and bottom 2x 6's. Keep us updated!

anarchy

Looking very good! When I built mine I did install 2x 4 vertical corners top to bottom just because I had the wood and I wanted to tie the top and bottom 2x 6's. Keep us updated!
Thanks i thought about it but at the end i dont think itll be necessary

anarchy

So found out today our basement has a leak. It's been happening for a long time aparently but its never been visible and its never been seen. Well today i was looking for my wrasse and kneeled in a puddle of water. Called the insurance people once I realized it was coming from the wall. People came today and destroyed the basement to clean the water up, but in the process I found the best place for a tank/sump room. Wife has been telling me for 3 years that it'll never happen. We can dream though right

10'x5'x7' it was a bar when my father in law was younger but once my wife showed up we made it a closet. Wtf