Anarchy's 180

anarchy

Nice! So u are gonna cycle all that extra dry rock in with your old rock while corals are in there as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah basically. While the contractor is doing our basement im going to have them do some extra electrical so my tank/fish room can be on their own breakers. Also while they are doing the basement ill be getting my fishroom together so I can get my frag tank running and cycled so I can move all the coral in there for when I shut down and redo the 180. Theres alot thats going to be going on at one time

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

anarchy

We have rodi for the first time!!!!!

Tanks filling currently

Getting all of the equipment out of the old tank thats not necessary to run it so it can get cleaned and installed in the new tank

anarchy

Wow this has been a very busy day. Tank is running fully stocked as promised.

Things left to do
-build light rack
-All lighting hung
-Apex board needs to be hung and everything plugged in
-wire management
-ATO installed
-cal rx installed

As you can tell there still alot to do tomorrow to get this completed, but atleast its running and I can see the main equipment on apex.

30 empty

Emptying the sump

Almost filled

Empty

Reusing the old apex board

Running

Sump

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Wowwww dude. That blows. How the hell did that happen? It crack from the drilled hole? All that work for 1 day. God I would be livid. Good luck man.

adam87

Thinking about taking a step back from the hobby

That sucks, but don't leave, just get a new tank. When my 220 leaked about 50g of water on my hard wood floor I didn't give up, I just replace it.

anarchy

That sucks, but don't leave, just get a new tank. When my 220 leaked about 50g of water on my hard wood floor I didn't give up, I just replace it.
Oh it barely leaked. Just tiny drips. It's broken down already. I'm probably not leaving. Probably just keep my 30

tinman

oh my goodness ..

i would be in soo tears man ... stay in the hobby man .. dont leave .. atleast it happened before you fully stocked it..

anarchy

oh my goodness ..

i would be in soo tears man ... stay in the hobby man .. dont leave .. atleast it happened before you fully stocked it..
Lol if was stocked with everything from my current tanks and fish. They are all in my old sump 55 gallon

Don't mind the basement theres stuff everywhere from the remodel

anarchy

Well for how terribly wrong this build went im happy with how things have dealt with it. I've lost some sps and almost all my lps, but what's alive is looking good. Only lost 1 cleaner shrimp as far as livestock goes.

My orange shoulder tang got pretty beaten up and lost his tail

anarchy

Picked up the 125 from [MENTION=110]Top Water[/MENTION] today. Thanks again for the great deal

anarchy

Well this 125 really pissed me off. Right overflow bottom silicone is ripped all the way around. Now I have to cut the overflow off and resilicone

madjoe

Premium member
Well this 125 really pissed me off. Right overflow bottom silicone is ripped all the way around. Now I have to cut the overflow off and resilicone

Dam dude we haveing some bad luck with this dam hobby huh