Aquatic Experience Chicago - Nov 6-8 2015 in Schaumburg

superjulio5

I was there last year and it was awesome. I had a goog deals and it was defenetly worth it I totaly recomend it for all those who are in this hobby

jrpark22000

Premium member
Next update to keep you all eagerly waiting the expo...

Aquatic Experience’s Aquascaping Live! Contest is returning for a second time, Nov. 6-8, 2015. Contestants can compete in two categories (Small or Large Tank) for $3,900 dollars in prize money, and all competitors receive free admission to the show floor—experiencing “everything aquatic under one roof” at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center.

Registration for individual Small Tank entries will be accepted until the 25 spaces are filled and the Large Tank category is invitational, with six final entries chosen from all submissions. For more information on Aquatic Experience – Chicago, tickets and complete rules and regulations for the Aquascaping Live! Contest, please visit www.aquaticexperience.org. Hope to see you there and good luck if you enter your tank.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
I have been searching for months for a list of vendors who were there last year, in particular a vendor who made custom reef scapes. Can't remember the name of the company.

Jep21

Im deff gonna going to this again.. We should do a mini meet :) i'll be going on Friday for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
Next update;

Aquatic Experience Chicago is quickly approaching next month! We’re looking forward to hearing from keynote speaker and Blue Zoo Radio host Frank Reece as he takes guests on a quirky journey as he delves into the lighter world of social media. As the host of a show dedicated to all aquarists, Reece has interviewed industry leaders, best-selling authors, manufacturers, fish clubs and hobbyists.

In addition to Reece, Aquatic Experience will also feature educational seminars on hobbyist and retail topics presented by aquatic experts. Seminars range from addressing intermediate level information to advanced topics.

Jep21

Sweet.. U gonna be there on friday again josh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk