Aquatic Experience Chicago - Nov 6-8 2015 in Schaumburg

maidia

Team CR
i'll bring the wife and head up there. Let me know if u need anything Josh.

[MENTION=454]maidia[/MENTION] i think u have to take us out for Pho before or after the show.
I don't know I will go there or not..let see...That place is too far from Pho restaurant...:(

Awesome!

I took the family for the first time last year. My wife and daughter went shopping and my son and I were loving every minute of the aquatic experience! We are excited for this year and purchased our tickets early on. Hoping to score some colorful sps frags and will be looking at tanks for a upgrade next summer:)

jrpark22000

Premium member
Next week I'll dig out the 2.2gal Pico reef from storage and get it ready too. It'll be on display with the K1 media tumbling keeping some lps and easy sps. Last I looked CR still has a corner both, right on an end cap by the raffles. Should have plenty to fill the booth up with.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Lol if me and wife make it i will bring some frags maybe u can raffle off or just throw en at people to get there attention lol
Sounds good. If you can let me know ahead of time, I won't have a holding tank at the expo to hold frags. I'll have to set something up. Probally do a giveaway/raffle for members (premium and non) who show up to the show in person so I don't have to worry about a second set of onsite raffle tickets.

madjoe

Premium member
Sounds good. If you can let me know ahead of time, I won't have a holding tank at the expo to hold frags. I'll have to set something up. Probally do a giveaway/raffle for members (premium and non) who show up to the show in person so I don't have to worry about a second set of onsite raffle tickets.
Oh i thought u were haveing a tank there must of misread another post

Cubano32

Premium member
So for the drawing do you have to be there if of looks like I'll be there till close

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk