BC SPS Growout - just for fun competition

How many months should we run this contest for?

• 4 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 9 Months

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
no way, im not lifting anything:sparta-lol:
Lol good news everyone! Superchargedgp is getting the smallest frag! Lol

Kidding.

I confirmed tonight that Adam [MENTION=2483]Battlecorals[/MENTION] is all set, everything is numbered, and we even snuck in a last minute entry!

See you all tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
Lol good news everyone! Superchargedgp is getting the smallest frag! Lol

Kidding.

I confirmed tonight that Adam [MENTION=2483]Battlecorals[/MENTION] is all set, everything is numbered, and we even snuck in a last minute entry!

See you all tomorrow!

I'll probably be by Sunday if that's ok, unless I get back in town and if you can meet me some where I am picking up a car and I'll be in the area

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I'll probably be by Sunday if that's ok, unless I get back in town and if you can meet me some where I am picking up a car and I'll be in the area
Let me know if you want it left in the bag and what not. If I don't hear from you I'll defer to leaving it as-is.

98silverado

Just curious if anyone picking up is south of aurora. I'll be coming home that way and curious if someone could pick mine up for me. If not it's no big deal

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
Just curious if anyone picking up is south of aurora. I'll be coming home that way and curious if someone could pick mine up for me. If not it's no big deal

Hey bro, I'm about to pick mines up, i live in Oak Lawn, and i work in Harvey. You want me to grab yours?

Sent from my Note 5

98silverado

Hey bro, I'm about to pick mines up, i live in Oak Lawn, and i work in Harvey. You want me to grab yours?

Sent from my Note 5
If you could that would be awesome! I can stop on my way home from work today. I take 57 from the city down to peotone area.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I forgot to give so many people their rulers lol. Sorry guys!

If you don't want to stop back out, I bought them at Walmart for like $0.30.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Alright, only a few people left to pickup!

Now I just need to go over a few housekeeping items.

1) Adam had numbered the bag but numbered one of them for #3 (expo) but expo had his shipped directly to him. The #3 bag went to Ascender. To make everything simple, just keep your number that is on Post #1 since it was only written on the bag.

2) When picking up, I accidently gave #7 to 98Silverado and have #9 for Superchargedgp. My apologies.. I wrote Silver and Super on the bags so I would know who was who.. mistake!

My apologies for the mixed up numbers and swaps. I take full responsibility :fish-head-smash: