BC SPS Growout - just for fun competition

How many months should we run this contest for?

• 4 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 9 Months

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I might have to pick up Sunday if possible, I belive I am heading to Nebraska for the day of I can swing by on the way home I will just giving you a heads up
Do you want me to leave it in the bag in my tank to keep temp stable or would you like me to dip and acclimate to my tank?

The choice is yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
Do you want me to leave it in the bag in my tank to keep temp stable or would you like me to dip and acclimate to my tank?

The choice is yours!

I will let yoy know as we get closer to the week end to let yoy know what's up, and I would much rather you do what you think would be better for the frag.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I will let yoy know as we get closer to the week end to let yoy know what's up, and I would much rather you do what you think would be better for the frag.
I keep my system in line with Adams from a parameter perspective but you really never know with SPS. Sometimes moving around in one tank can be the demise of a frag let along between systems (or two in this case).

I'll get Adams perspective and we can always ask the community their point of view!

xj_matt

Premium member
I keep my system in line with Adams from a parameter perspective but you really never know with SPS. Sometimes moving around in one tank can be the demise of a frag let along between systems (or two in this case).

I'll get Adams perspective and we can always ask the community their point of view!

Kool, I'll get back to you on Friday to let yoy know if I am going for sure and if I can pick it up on my way home if it's not late we can talk when that comes

expo703

I placed my order with adam - do you know what his param are? salinity, alk,calc, mag? Are they all under LED's I suppose I could ask him but thought you would know =D

98silverado

I placed my order with adam - do you know what his param are? salinity, alk,calc, mag? Are they all under LED's I suppose I could ask him but thought you would know =D
He has his parameters on his site as well as a good biography on himself about his setups

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Anyone that is doing a pickup tomorrow want to help me get this bad boy on the stand?? Lol.

120 Tech Tank