ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2012 Paly Grow-Out Contest

helitaiwan963

I lost my frag somewhere behind my xenia... just found it today and it seems to be still alive, but it's closed... I'll get pics soon, gonna give it a day to recover back in the good lighting. haha

Catran

I haven't been getting much growth in my RSM250, so i moved several frags to my work tank including the contest polyp. Here's the specs:
JBJ 28g Nano Cube HQI
The tank is stock with the exception of changing out the media basket with a StevieT media basket and adding the skimmer and an Aqueon powerhead. Here's a FTS and a pic of the frag:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FishBeard

See, told ya... Much faster growers this time around.

Let's see all those updates this week for the 1 month check-in!

m.miller1547

I'm afraid i may hit a wall until this thing mats a bit more. funny thing is i have 13 heads on the winter contest paly. Those palys are awesome looking now. allot of blue in the center.

helitaiwan963

mines looking like crap right now... it's got off the rock and ended up in my pom pom xenia forest. it started opening up again. pics later today when the lights turn on!

jayjigga

Doh! I gotta check in...I'm getting my new phone Friday (Evo LTE Baby!!!) so I'll snap a quick pic and upload by Sat.

FishBeard

Doh! I gotta check in...I'm getting my new phone Friday (Evo LTE Baby!!!) so I'll snap a quick pic and upload by Sat.
Cool! But really, final check-in is the important one to be on time with. There's no late entries for that one... These monthly ones are just updates so everyone can see where they are all at.

Jep21

Here is my paly sorry my update is late.. Been busy at work..

So anyways i had to move my paly to my frag tank due to some algae problems in my nuvo.. To much light from the ai..

So specs are:

10 gallon tank
Koralia 240 for flow
Aquaclear 30 for hob filter
Hydor heater
Par 38 bulb for light..
Place my paly on the top rack to get more lighting..