ChicagoReefs.com Official Spring 2012 Paly Grow-Out Contest

DaveWF

I'm too lazy to go find and read through all the rules. If a check-in is skipped, are they out of the contest? If not, what's the purpose of the check-in other then bragging rights?

Sent from my G2x using Tapatalk

FishBeard

I'm too lazy to go find and read through all the rules. If a check-in is skipped, are they out of the contest? If not, what's the purpose of the check-in other then bragging rights?

Sent from my G2x using Tapatalk
Final check-in is the only deadline that disqualifies participants. 11:59pm on July 9th, or your too late. I suggest getting the final check-in posted and labeled as such sometime the week before deadline to be safe.

Catran

I counted 5 at work Saturday. I'll post a pic closer to the deadline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishBeard

Only 2 1/2 weeks left until deadline! Better safe than sorry to start making your official final check-ins! If you grow an extra polyp, don't worry, just re-post your final check in again.

And keep an eye out for the BIG summer paly growout announcement!

DaveWF

I need to know what is the minimum size to be considered an official polyp?

Sent from my Transformer Prime using Tapatalk

DaveWF

I don't understand this question? Either you have a polyp or you don't. Bumps don't count...
So anything that "opens" with a hairy fringe is countable? Not trying to cause trouble, just want to understand the rules before everyones chips are on the table, so to speak.

Sent from my Transformer Prime using Tapatalk