ChicagoReefs.com Official Winter 2011-2012 Paly Grow-Out Contest

FishBeard

This is my final update... Three palys. The origional is atleast a quarter and two nickel sized. All three have separated. I hope the next zoa/paly competition is more exciting. :). Thanks George and Dre for the opportunity.
I really want this to be a fair finish. I NEED to see final photos from all participants that checked in after my post #126 to be eligible. Please follow Matts example as quoted to make your final check-in.

You have until 9pm tonight to post a current pic/pics of the frag showing head count if you updated after post #126. Any ties will be judged by pics for largest polyps using the frag plug for reference.

9pm CST tonight, last call.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I really want this to be a fair finish. I NEED to see final photos from all participants that checked in after my post #126 to be eligible. Please follow Matts example as quoted to make your final check-in.

You have until 9pm tonight to post a current pic/pics of the frag showing head count if you updated after post #126. Any ties will be judged by pics for largest polyps using the frag plug for reference.

9pm CST tonight, last call.
Thank you!!!

m.miller1547

Pretty sad that only two of us have updated. Did most everyone loose their paly? I know a few have two or even three heads. Is everyone conceding? Lol.

FishBeard

There should be at least 8 frags still in the running since 2-3 weeks ago based on updates alone. We will see in a few hours....

BigKev23

Here is my final check in.... Two polyps. One large polyp and one smaller one that is being covered by the big one.

FishBeard

Ok, only 2 1/2 hours left to get your final photo in!

At this point, Matt is in lead with 3, BigKev is runner up with 2!

FishBeard

Alright, results are in! Undisputed winners are:

Grand prize: Matt (M.Miller1547) - $110 sponsor cash
Runner up: Kevin (BigKev23) - $60 sponsor cash

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! PM me for details on claiming your prizes!

Catran

Congrats Matt and Kevin!

I just found my one polyp, lol! At least it's still alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Alright, results are in! Undisputed winners are:

Grand prize: Matt (M.Miller1547) - $110 sponsor cash
Runner up: Kevin (BigKev23) - $60 sponsor cash

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! PM me for details on claiming your prizes!
Awesome job guys! Congrats on the growout