ChicagoReefs.com Official Winter 2011-2012 Paly Grow-Out Contest

m.miller1547

Time to turn up the light. ;) I just completed my LEDs. 6 cw, 2 nw 10rb, 2 red, 2 green and two turquoise. I moved the frag two inches higher with moderate flow.

FishBeard

Update:

Little more than 2 weeks left until the March 5th conclusion of this grow-out!

Just remember, you MUST post your final check-in BEFORE 11:59pm "CHICAGO" STANDARD TIME ;-) March 5th, 2012, or your final check-in will NOT be eligible. Posting before the deadline is completely acceptable! Just be sure to comment that you are posting your FINAL check-in!

And on another note, any suggestions for our next grow-out contest, please feel free to shoot me a PM. And yes, we are aware of the glue issue people had with the palys in this grow-out, the next contest will address this issue before polyps are handed out. If there are any requests for a more "designer" zoa/paly grow-out this time around, I will see what I can put together.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I have 2 heads, but the original one is almost the size of a half dollar. Darn thing keeps growing and isn't making babies!!!

FishBeard

5 days left to submit final check-in photos and polyp count! Everyone still participating, please remember to check in by 11:59pm March 5th! Please remember to comment in your post you are making final check in!

m.miller1547

This is my final update... Three palys. The origional is atleast a quarter and two nickel sized. All three have separated. I hope the next zoa/paly competition is more exciting. :). Thanks George and Dre for the opportunity.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
This is my final update... Three palys. The origional is atleast a quarter and two nickel sized. All three have separated. I hope the next zoa/paly competition is more exciting. :). Thanks George and Dre for the opportunity.
Sweet!! 3 heads...

Today is last day :D Lets get some pictures up... Who will be the final winner to take the grand price???? Stay tuned :)