ChicagoReefs.com Summer 2012 Palythoa Grow-Out Contest

FishBeard

Nope, I will get the growout rock on Wednesday, it will acclimate to my tank before I even start fragging. And will only start fragging pieces once an entry fee is set and people start sending in their payments. Wont be until closer to the end of the month that the growout starts.

FishBeard

Yes, frags should be available to start picking up in about 2 weeks from now. Will make it easy and probably start on the 1st of August, end the 1st of November. Will be more like a summer/fall growout, then next one will just be an early started winter growout.

helitaiwan963

Yes, frags should be available to start picking up in about 2 weeks from now. Will make it easy and probably start on the 1st of August, end the 1st of November. Will be more like a summer/fall growout, then next one will just be an early started winter growout.
shoot, i was hoping it was gonna be next week... I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks on the 23rd of july... I may have to pull out if it's gonna be at the end of the month...

-Eric

FishBeard

shoot, i was hoping it was gonna be next week... I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks on the 23rd of july... I may have to pull out if it's gonna be at the end of the month...

-Eric
We will work something out for ya. If you need to pay ahead and pickup late that's fine. Or possibly leave yours with another member to babysit for a few weeks.

FishBeard

Will you take cash George?
It's just better all around to prepay, that way exact # of frags are cut that have owners. Since this is community workings and not my own personal dealings, it's just better for me to be safe than sorry stuck with extra frags that didn't need to be cut. Of course if you want to mail me the cash, I can cut your polyp once I have the money.

SkunkerX

Make it 4 south siders and Rob if you want I can pay pal George for you and you can just give me the cash minus gas money when I pick mine up from you.

FishBeard

First post updated with entry fee, additional information, and cleaned up the rules a bit more.

Payment can be sent at anytime after Wednesday once I receive the growout polyps and make sure they shipped ok.

As I said before for anyone that missed it, I do plan to be in NWI (St. John) sometime around the start of the contest,
and can bring a cooler on frags for anyone that will be able to pick up from me while I am down there, if it is closer.