ChicagoReefs.com Summer 2012 Palythoa Grow-Out Contest

Herbie

Banned
if anyone north wants to take advantage of Beards proximity and generosity, I can hold for you in Round Lake in my frag tank if it helps. I would assume no risk though. :)

cromag09

if anyone north wants to take advantage of Beards proximity and generosity, I can hold for you in Round Lake in my frag tank if it helps. I would assume no risk though. :)
Nate, if you could hang onto mine till i can pick it up from you that would be great i am going to be paying now. i work in lake villa on saturday till 1 can i could pick it up after work if thats ok.

Jep21

Hey herbs can u hold for me bro.. I'll come by tuesday since i come back from canada monday night..

FishBeard

riv, you aren't helping me much here, there are 4 different lists. which list are you supposed to be on? I was unaware you are supposed to be on any of the Saturday lists.

jayjigga

Sat AM Pickup @ Shotank:

Herbie (+ frag of spring palys)
Jayjigga (*cash on pickup or no frag for you...)
William Lutner (+ frag of spring palys)
Jeppun (Herbie will hold for tuesday)
Cromag09 (+ frag of spring palys, Herbie will hold)
Wait, I just realized that you have me down for Sho-tank...I'm not meeting up, lol; not that I remember committing to. Give "my" frag to Heli and it'll be Dan's (DB). If Heli has left already, then just put it with my stash :)

SkunkerX

Please add riv to the NWI pickup I will be picking his polyp up also.

And how much is a frag of the spring palys as my angle ate mine.

FishBeard

Updated list, if there are still any issues with this list please LMK. Thanks.

This is what I have record of (only including members paid up)

Sat AM Pickup @ Shotank:

Herbie (+ frag of spring palys)
William Lutman (+ frag of spring palys)
Jeppun (Herbie will hold for tuesday)
Cromag09 (+ frag of spring palys, Herbie will hold)
Tbonekilla

Sat evening Pickup @ NWI group (SkunkerX):

SkunkerX
Prov3:5-6
m.miller (*cash on pickup or no frag for you...)
Saledo (+ frag of spring palys)
riv (+ frag of spring palys)
NxtGenCowboy

Sat evening Pickup @ NWI group (lunacris):

lunacris (*cash on pickup or no frag for you...)
gonebad (+ frag of batiks)
cub21rak
Tethered_Limbs

FishBeard

Hey george do u still have any of the spring grow out paly?
I do. I have 5 nice size $10 frags made up, and a much bigger $25 mini colony piece that is equal to about 3 $10 ones.

EDIT: Ok, just noticed there are 5 people listed for $10 frags, so I only have the $25 mini colony available right now.