40G Breeder
MP-10 (yesterday)
Aqueon 500 pump
Lots of live rock some cultured, some wild
10 gallon sump 5 baffles
NAC 3.5 skimmer
MJ1200 feeding bio-pellet reactor
MJ 400 feeding GFO / Carbon reactor
Corallife mini (trying to grow cheeto in sump)
Autotopoff.com switch and 1.5 gallon ATO
100w heater
$10 walmart "cooling" fan
ReefKeeper lite - temp, PH, ORP (no idea what to do with ORP readings)
Current Nova Pro T5 36" 6 tube
4 x 3W blue nightlights

Ammonia 0.0
Nitrate 0.0
Nitrite 0.0 (well no measure)
PH 7.80 Usually

Let me know if I need to add anything else
View attachment 4897

Ghetto style

View attachment 4898

View attachment 4899

Ok, what we have here is a ghetto fabulous 29 gallon tank, Odyssea fuge/skimmer with limewood airstone, AC110 power filter, 40 lbs of live rock, 30 lbs of live sand, two Koralia Nano 425's, Odyssea 24" 4 bulb T5HO running stock bulbs, hair algae, bubbles, and aiptasia.

At sometime it will be upgrading the tank. I have an ATI Sunpower 48" 6 bulb T5HO, ASM G3, and ASM G1X sitting in the basement lol.

Lets see what happens!

Was nice meeting everybody at ShoTank.

FishBeard

UPDATE: At this point, all currently made frags are accounted for up to the 3 members picking up tomorrow (Sunday). I will be cutting more polyps once I get more of the clear plugs being used for this grow-out. Anyone that was not arranged for pickup tomorrow, I apologize for the delay, and will have more frags made up as soon as I have additional plugs to mount them to.

Catran

If there isn't anymore frags, I can pick mine up Friday. Will you be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishBeard

Limbs what is going on in that pic anyways? All these plugs are brand new, that one looks dirty. The polyps were even open in their baggies during transport!

Tethered_Limbs

its in the only low spot in my tank. which happens to be a settling point. idk if its dirty or just the pic, well see wat happens when the lights come on. it was open in the bag on the way to my house, and while acclimating. never opened in tank tho