ChicagoReefs COMMUNITY PAR METER LOAN/RENTAL PROGRAM

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Hey Josh, feel free to skip me for now. Still have some prerequisite work to do before I am ready! Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Problem, moved you down and PM'ng [MENTION=2151]Irsug1[/MENTION]

jrpark22000

Premium member
Meter is checked back in and is in the same condition as post#7. Pm'ng the next in line [MENTION=2299]Venom[/MENTION].

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Hey guys I am
Sorry and have been hospitalized for a rare condition. I have the meter at home but stuck at the hospital. I hope to get out of this hell whole ASAP. I'm sorry. I will get this unit shipped back ASAP. I'm sorry guys. Wish my luck.

jrpark22000

Premium member
[MENTION=2082]sk8elenex92[/MENTION] Get well!!! Thanks for the update, getting well is key, the meter return falls far behind in priority.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Hey guys I'm sorry about this. I'm GETTING out the hospital tonight!!!!!!!! Broken jaw, foot and 6 broken ribs is not a fun time plus surgery. I'll get it packed up and sent out. Thank you again!!!!! Thanks CR and josh for everything. You rock.

madjoe

Premium member
Hey guys I'm sorry about this. I'm GETTING out the hospital tonight!!!!!!!! Broken jaw, foot and 6 broken ribs is not a fun time plus surgery. I'll get it packed up and sent out. Thank you again!!!!! Thanks CR and josh for everything. You rock.
What in the hell happened . Get better soon dude

jrpark22000

Premium member
Wow, you have enough to worry about. Take the extra day to get an idea of how to handle life all busted up while at home.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Meter is checked in. It's in the same condition as in post #7, going to the next in line [MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION]

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I'm definitely ready for it. Let me re-read the initial thread when I get home and give you the details then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Thanks, it worked great. Packaged up and awaiting the mail person now! Cheers! [MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION]