ChicagoReefs COMMUNITY PAR METER LOAN/RENTAL PROGRAM

jrpark22000

Premium member
Par meter is checked back in and for the first time there isn't a waiting list! Anyone needing the meter, you're on deck.

The meter in the same condition as in post #7. Thanks everyone for treating it like it's you own.

rockhead

Josh I'll take it, I would like to double check the one I have , shoot me a pm on what you need from me
Thanks

Tom

jrpark22000

Premium member
Par meter is checked back in and again there isn't a waiting list! Anyone needing the meter, you're on deck.

The meter in the same condition as in post #7.

A little extra info for peice of mind. I've verified the results of this meter against mine each time it comes back. [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] used it to verify his meter was correct. This metere has now been compared against two others and all three read very close.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Meter is checked back in and is in the same condition as post #7.

No one is in line, next perrson who wants it is on deck.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Meter is checked back in and is in the same condition as post #7.

PMing next in line [MENTION=3542]troublemaker[/MENTION]

tinman

Please add me to the list josh :)

I dont trut leds and par meters but oh well ..

Sent from my iPhone

tinman

I have replied.

Tinman, Do the LEDs not register properly on PAR meters?
its just my opinion and i dont think so ..

Blue leds wont register correctly on the par meters .. they either show the readings too high or too low depending on position and the angle of the sensor.

i once measured par of a kessil a360We on a nuvo 8 gallon tank .. it registered 250 par at full intensity (i sure dont believe it ) :dontknow:

later i actually left the same kessil at full intensity by mistake for one day and i wish i had those pics to show how scorched the corals are .. :) 250 par cant kill anything really ..