ElMatrix sea world.

#theMatrix

Update on system. I used Dr.G coral dip in tank treatment for red bugs on sps. The outcome was a total of over 20 small crabs dead 2 large hermits probably some pods.
But im red bug free. No flatworms showed up. The Polyp extension is great on some that had small polyps now are starting to show better polyps.

Im also setting myself up to switching to a 8bulb t5 with a diy blue led purchashed from joe. That will be going up soon.

All fish are doing great but, my wife called me to tell me that my daughter found one of the potters dried up next to the tank.

I set up the neptune afs and left the mesh cover off for that section of the tank so there was access to a jumper and one of the potters wrasse took the dive.
I will have to replace the crabs soon and also the potters. My lfs gets them in fairly regularly now from Hawaii.
Im playing with the apex to set up feedings and making all pumps including supply to stop during feeds. I also plan to add a wxm and set up a vortech program so that diff modes can happen through out the day.

#theMatrix

Nice man I am glad it worked out for you. How much did you dose.
5 caps. Dosed it turned off skimmer for 6hrs. Then turned on skimmer and my skimmer cup filled up within 2hrs. Left empty over night and skinmed again about half inch from bottom. I deff plan to add this to my cabinet of meds incase i get any eggs n stuff. But i will try and remove my larger crabs next time. There was just to many this time.

It worked amazing. No corals or fish were at risk and both look great.