Frag Grow Out ! Sexy Chalice Pack !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosko23

haha, yes... it's an add on that came up :) Still waiting for all involved to okay the addition, but it's for a nominal fee, so why not! Why, do you want a My Miami spot if someone doesn't want to do it?
Ok I thought I spilled the beans!! phew...

poidog

Attn participants : Payment has been sent. Will advise on shipping and receiving date. I'm shooting for this saturday.

rosko23

sounds good... hopefully I can pay a visit to ur place to see this bad boy in person when you receive it...

RedDevil.258

Will there be an opportunity for members that were not able to partake to purchase frags when supply is available?

poidog

Order was placed Sunday. Shipping this Friday or next (probably next as they needed to be cut and healed). I don't know if you know, but Sexy was hit by a drunk driver after the Superbowl Sunday. Everyone is okay, he's just dealing with that at the moment, so he's delayed.

poidog

Thanks for everyone's patience. Our frags should be shipping next week sometime. After giving them heal time, and the craziness that Mike has had to deal with in the recent week, they will be in Chicago soon!! I'll advise on the definite ship date but we're shooting for 2/24 for delivery 2/25.

Status
Not open for further replies.