Frag Grow Out ! Sexy Chalice Pack !

Status
Not open for further replies.

poidog

Last spot has opened back up! The person in the spot never paid and has not gotten back to me so I'm opening the position back up.

The grow out is for 3 pieces now as we added the JF Crazy Fox! Buy in is $320. First to PayPal gets the spot.

We already have 5 eyes on the $1500 dynamite frag! It just needs to grow to safely frag. Joining the grow out you will get monthly photo status updates via email and may visit anytime.

poidog

Spot didn't last long. Thanks ryanjan11. I'll be sending and update to the participants soon.

ryanjan11

So for you guys who are on this grow out...what kind of growth rate is expected for these things. New to chalice but wanted to jump on this opportunity so just learning now. I know chalices grow real slow but I've also read that it depends on the individual tank. Are we expecting around a year or so? I 'm in absolute no rush as I want to make sure my tank is set up to receive such beauties (especially the dynomite). Just picking your brains is all...

poidog

I'm estimating 6-8 months. But we'lll have a better idea after a couple months and how their growth rate is.

ryanjan11

Oh wow...that's much better than what I was expecting...granted the growth rate is accurate...I'm excited. thanks for the response...

ColaAddict

ryanjan11, you should get your hands on some cheaper chalice, so you can get some practice with them. The ones on your grow out are quite pricey, so you don't want them to be your 1st chalices.

Captmrbles

I look forward to seeing shots of this chalice grown out, you know similar to what it would look like with the naked eye. Though all of the cropped example pics do look neat they don't give me a realistic feeling for what the frag would look like...

ryanjan11

Thanks again for the chalice Rick! It looks pretty awesome!

I second Captmrbles! I can't wait to see the frags in person!

poidog

I provide updates to participates via email, but I figured I'll post some pictures for the naysayers out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.