Gsp reef

Smitty

Premium member
I guess not. I had to remove it and put it in my reef tank, before lights out.

Sent from my Note 5

Smitty

Premium member
And to make matters worse, his belly was full as hell, but he was still trying to eat the snail. Smh

Sent from my Note 5

madjoe

Premium member
And to make matters worse, his belly was full as hell, but he was still trying to eat the snail. Smh

Sent from my Note 5
Lol my purcupine puffer would eat till it sank to the bottom and couldnt swim . I swear to god he would was funny

Smitty

Premium member
[video=youtube;ToOretAy0LU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToOretAy0LU[/video]
Just a quick video update on my puffers....today i graduate them to crawfish for a food source.

anarchy

Hahaha....my wife is salivating at the picture. Now I gotta do one.
Unfortunately i became allergic to shellfish last year. My throat swells closed. Crawfish has always veen my favorite though

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
Unfortunately i became allergic to shellfish last year. My throat swells closed. Crawfish has always veen my favorite though

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I understand your pain, I'm allergic to all seafood. Shellfish and all.

Smitty

Premium member
I recently acquired two more green spotted puffers from my buddy, so i had five puffers in that 15 gal tank. Sooooo, today i decided to upgrade their tank to my old 37 cube I have. I made all the extra water a few days ago, and picked up some more rock from aquapros yesterday. I must say, I'm loving the space they have, and they seem to love the extra room. I also like the fact that i have a sump on this tank.