GugsJr 240 Cube

GugsJr

TeamCR
Finally recieved the infamous Reef Raft Canada Jaw Dropper!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ultimatemj

That's what used to be known as a "booger" frag lol

But hey, who cares if it actually lives/grows in your tank!

ESH

Premium member
Dang, thats tiny! reminds me of the size WWC was selling their $900 a frag bungie smuggler for. Grow it out and it's gonna be awesome!

GugsJr

TeamCR
JD is doing well this morning so that's a good sign. Still a nub though no growth spurt over night .....lol

GugsJr

TeamCR
Nice. Lets see a slowed down vid so I can focus on those coral and figure out which ones I one to buy/trade with you in the future.
Lol,I'm going to photograph a few tomorrow and keep them in here.

I'll post a list later today or tomorrow

GugsJr

TeamCR
Updated pic still arranging corals and need to bring over my Mushrooms, acans and scolys

GugsJr

TeamCR
Added the names and realized the pictures do not look as sharp or colorful on the computer as it does on my phone :(

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Added the names and realized the pictures do not look as sharp or colorful on the computer as it does on my phone :(
I’d suggest turning down your blues and turning up your whites on your lights before shooting. You could also fix most of these photos with some simple tweaks in your phone’s photo software.

GugsJr

TeamCR
I’d suggest turning down your blues and turning up your whites on your lights before shooting. You could also fix most of these photos with some simple tweaks in your phone’s photo software.
I did increase the whites shot at around 15K going to see what happens if I edit them on my computer. They look great on the phone not so much on the computer

GugsJr

TeamCR
These were my settings