Help!!!!!!

xj_matt

Premium member
Can some one barrow me a heater, and a light for a nuvo 16g I had a heater explode today andd need to take everthing out of my tank and put in to this one till I can complete this water change and get everthing back up and running on my main display everthing has lost color worst case I can disacenmbel my fixture and use a radion please let me know if any one can help 8473851767

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Can some one barrow me a heater, and a light for a nuvo 16g I had a heater explode today andd need to take everthing out of my tank and put in to this one till I can complete this water change and get everthing back up and running on my main display everthing has lost color worst case I can disacenmbel my fixture and use a radion please let me know if any one can help 8473851767
I can help, i have an eheim heater bnib and a light.

Mjl714

I've got heater as well, but as far as light, I only have a marineland reef light I use on my Qt, not sure if it would the best choice.

Amozoc

Premium member
I got this cobal neo therm 75 watss brand new also current usa orbit marine pro 24 inches i live in Romeoville

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

Last edited:

xj_matt

Premium member
Thanks for everything guys I got a heater in a light I'm in the middle of picking up new water, just need some live rock...... hope all goes well and I don't loose everthing I just got

Mjl714

Thanks for everything guys I got a heater in a light I'm in the middle of picking up new water, just need some live rock...... hope all goes well and I don't loose everthing I just got
Good luck, I hope it works out in your favor.

xj_matt

Premium member
Sorry to hear that. Are you running any carbon in the new tank? Prime/Amquel? Any bottled bacteria you can use?
As of right now i got nothing on had all lfs are closed by me All the carven I have on hand right now is in by big display were all the issues are

Mjl714

As of right now i got nothing on had all lfs are closed by me All the carven I have on hand right now is in by big display were all the issues are
I've have all of the above, carbon, prime and MB7 (thought I had polyfilter, but cannot find) down here (Naperville) if you want it.

Amozoc

Premium member
I got bacteria dr tims 7 o 10 ounces brand new ,carbon from red sea also i can give you some live rock maybe 4 lb my aquarium its small

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

xj_matt

Premium member
Well The hospital is up and running now wish me luck on the recovery of my corals, hear are a few pics of everthing going on in the tanks
Display tank is empty of alg vials are ok working on s 30g water change and I'll be doing a few more tomorrow hippie things can bounce back soon

I can still see three flesh but all the zooxanthellae algae I think have died off, my guess is that with the heater exploding it had heavy meters in out witch my have nuked my tank but I do not know yet we will see how they for in my little hospital tank

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk