Help!!!!!!

Mjl714

I had to throw out my Jager because it was off by 5 degrees and I tried to calibrate it.
How old, or could it have been a lemon? I've had very reliable results over 30+ years with ebo jaegers. Not one has ever blown up in a tank.

Mjl714

How old, or could it have been a lemon? I've had very reliable results over 30+ years with ebo jaegers. Not one has ever blown up in a tank.
I also have nothing negative to say about Aqeon Pro's, just less personal experience.

GugsJr

TeamCR
It was newer, it never exploded, just off in temp. If I set it to 78 my tank would be 82, not even calibration work. Probably just a lemon

Kamreefer

Through out 10yrs in the hobby i have learned never skimp out your equipment. You can intend to save but then spend the extra on nice corals then in the end lose them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

xj_matt

Premium member
Well a little update as of this morning, all but 4 sps are toasted, clam , chalices gone and Lps bouncing back

xj_matt

Premium member
I am deeply think about taking a hiatus from the hobby, I am torn on what to do any more I can't keep sinking money in to my tank and have this out come 2x in one year. If I do keep anything it will be the little 16g with whats left and I might sell the rest who knows yet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
I've almost been there a few times, I had all my fish but two wiped about because of a failure in my apex, and not setting up redundancies. I had my 93 cube crack on me during my move this year.

I once had a horrible slave out break I couldn't get under control. Upgraded from 75 gallons to 120 and set everything up from scratch.

Sometimes you need a breather or too just go in s different direction.

Maybe just go the nano route

RuNvS

Well 1 fish dead, and all this

Hey man sorry to hear about what happened over the weekend. A few years ago I had a 180 gallon bow front setup and my skimmer pump blew apart in my sump and I came home to a black tank everything was dead. I was so frustrated that I sold everything and left the hobby. I recently started another tank this year and I am so happy I did as I really did miss the hobby and I am glad I am back. My point is that I know it is frustrating right now and it makes you sick to go through all this but you will get thru it and in a few months you will have a solid tank again, it's a fresh start you can make any changes now that you wanted to before in rockscape or setup/ Good Luck Man!!

Mjl714

I am deeply think about taking a hiatus from the hobby, I am torn on what to do any more I can't keep sinking money in to my tank and have this out come 2x in one year. If I do keep anything it will be the little 16g with whats left and I might sell the rest who knows yet

Well that sucks, I wouldn't sell any of your nice equipment to fast, I get the feeling you'll get the itch in the not to distant future.

#theMatrix

....I'm still on 2 glass heaters because they work so well.
I have two other titanium one's that for some reason I don't like.

I might switch em now

xj_matt

Premium member
Thanks everyone for the saport I ama working hard one getup g things going 80g water change, and running a sh#@ ton of carbon now, and prim will get more tomorrow carbon tomarrow and hook up my skimmer agen