Help!!!!!!

Illinijoe

TeamCR
Not sure if it would be a good idea to transport but I have a 34 gallon tank fully cycled and set up that is empty that you can keep your coral in.

oceanfreak09

I've always liked using the stealth heaters that are made of plastic and not glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illinijoe

TeamCR
Certain wattages of cobalt heaters have been known to explode.

There was a recall on the non glass stealth heater as well. And I actually had one explode in a mixing tank though it didn't shatter just started smoking and smelling like sulfur.

Mjl714

Certain wattages of cobalt heaters have been known to explode.

There was a recall on the non glass stealth heater as well. And I actually had one explode in a mixing tank though it didn't shatter just started smoking and smelling like sulfur.
I thought this was older model stealth heaters?

xj_matt

Premium member
Well guys I would say 90% of my vials are gone thismorning

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

98silverado

Just saw the same post in a Kush corals auction page on FB....sorry to hear about all this.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
Just saw the same post in a Kush corals auction page on FB....sorry to hear about all this.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Thanks man, it sucks my girlfriend has been in contact with them just found out about like 10mins ago

xj_matt

Premium member
Well this guy is looking hapoy today !!!! Slow and steady will win the race I hope

Kamreefer

Sorry to hear. Its rough dealing with an issue like this. Stay AWAY from COBALT. This is how Joey from DIY FiShkeepers lost all his rays those geaters are garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

xj_matt

Premium member
Sorry to hear. Its rough dealing with an issue like this. Stay AWAY from COBALT. This is how Joey from DIY FiShkeepers lost all his rays those geaters are garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I will tanks for the information, and offer of the light I have everthing set up now my Lps is kinda bouncing back but time will tell on the sps I went out and bought a finnex titanium heater and I do have a controller, I have a apex Jr it was hooked up to and now that dosent wanna work my tank is all sorts of screwed up now, one outlet works and that's what I have the new heater on