Help!!!!!!

tinman

in the light of this incident ..

just curious . is there any chance that air could get under the heater ? like from the flow from display or just air somehow? is it possible ??

xj_matt

Premium member
in the light of this incident ..

just curious . is there any chance that air could get under the heater ? like from the flow from display or just air somehow? is it possible ??
The only portion of the The heater that was not submerged was where you change the temperature The glass always stayed some urged in my sump

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tinman

The only portion of the The heater that was not submerged was where you change the temperature The glass always stayed some urged in my sump

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
no i meant like an air bubble .. but your answer says no if the dail part is not submerged then the heater must be in a slanting position so unless something is blocking air bubbles is not the case :( just trying to think what might cause uneven expansion of heater glass which would make it shatter ..

or is the ato water replenishing where the heater is ?

shift9k

Damn Matt, just saw this!

Im so sorry, i'm down the street if you need anything.

There will be a frag of that BC sps with your name on it as soon as it gets big enough. Hell or anything else you might need. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Good luck man, let me know if I can help.