Jerks Build Uncensored....kind of

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Yea I been slacking...I've had a down moment so got to get back on track documenring everything..let me figure out how to work my new camera. What's best setting to take pics and get rid of some of the blue?
I find it easiest to turn the blues off or way down. Even when adjusting in Lightroom, the blues just don't register well with my camera. I often just turn my blue LEDs off when shooting, then give the photos a slight tweak in Window's Photo Editor to represent true colors. I'm just too lazy to open up Lightroom most of the time. I do shoot in RAW just in case I feel like getting crazy, but I usually don't need to.

lunacris

looks like your borb is out and about and sexy regal dude ! tank looks nice i like the scape alot

sk8elenex92

Premium member
How do you like the return being in the middle chamber and your fuge on the right? I cant decide how I want to lay it out. I always had my fuge in the middle.. Any benefits doing it your way?

jayjerk

Premium member
How do you like the return being in the middle chamber and your fuge on the right? I cant decide how I want to lay it out. I always had my fuge in the middle.. Any benefits doing it your way?
Better flow control from five to return pump...return doesn't directly effect how quickly water runs through it. I have it t off from overflow with a gate valve

madjoe

Premium member
Take off the front glass its the thing to do now. Lol i seen in person and looks great that camera phone doesnt do that tank justice specially that regal