Jerks Build Uncensored....kind of

more effort better results>nice tank you should grab a fuge pack of me it gives great results for your corals and live food for your fish

jayjerk

Premium member
Looks amazing loving the floating canopy and is that a red sea regal i c
Ha!! I just noticed he snuck in there...lol

Thanks to [MENTION=171]DJE[/MENTION], [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION] [MENTION=669]Markemark[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2051]Eddie79[/MENTION] for the kind comments. Got some touching up to do and some additional wiring but it's not bad...you guys are always welcome to stop by...just not at the same time

Last edited:

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Looks great! I bet you're getting good coverage with your fixtures oriented front to back.

Also, you didn't tell me that you were staring in the new Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul. View attachment 8831

Siebo

Premium member
Nice handy work my friend! I really like the canopy! How are you liking the T5 supplement?

jayjerk

Premium member
Nice handy work my friend! I really like the canopy! How are you liking the T5 supplement?

It really brighten things up. And no more dead spots. Got to give it the ole par test to see how deep I'm getting light. I doubt it's penetrating past mid tank effectively but that's good enough for me

Last edited: